UPDATE: Voting has been disabled. The winner will be posted today, Saturday, September 13th.
In my recent post, "Poetry Challenge: Diamond Poetry," I invited my visitors to exercise their poetic prowess. I received some wonderful submissions and before I can reward one these poets with a $10.00 Gift Card, I need YOU to cast your vote.
Here are the simple rules for voting...
- You may not vote for you own poem. (This will make the results more interesting.)
- Quickly review the example and the Diamond Poetry instructions— two posts down.
- Choose the poem that inspires you most and closely follows the instructions.
- Vote for only ONE poem.
- Then, in the "Comments" section of this post, give the # of the poem that you have selected.
- The deadline for voting is Friday, September 12th at Midnight PST. The winner will be posted the following day.
1. Beverly wrote...
Blooming, Renewing, Refreshing
Flowers, Bunnies - Leaves, Pumpkins
Raking, Baking, Carving
2. kari and kijsa wrote... (kari)
Bursting, burgeoning, maturing
Life, voyage, journey, chapter
Trumpeting, spiraling, swirling
3. kari and kijsa wrote... (kijsa)
seeding, cutting, carving
eyes, nose - seeds, fruit
mixing, stirring, patting
4. CIELO wrote...
Reaping, dreaming, nestling
Leaves, haze -- daffodils, birds
Planting, dancing, singing
5. ShabbyInTheCity wrote...
bumping, laughing, flirting,
Autumn, Halloween, Christmas, Winter,
bundling, singing, celebrating,
6. Mary Isabella and Kiley too! wrote...
tricking, treating, baking,
jack-o-latern, halloween, pie, Thanksgiving,
snowing, falling, freezing